It’s a hard time for us as it is for everyone during these confusing times but we are doing our best to ensure we provide you with peace of mind while maintaining your enjoyment during your visit to the Chamber of Mysteries. As our guests we want to ensure you both enjoy your evening and are safe. As organisers, we want to ensure our production is the best we can can provide under the current conditions, for our guests, the artists and the whole team. To do this we are following the mandatory regulations set forth under the current guidelines as published by the respective Maltese authorities updated on 31st July 2020 and we appreciate if all guests read in advance and follow by their own initiative the following points.
The venue is certified as COVID-19 Compliant by the respective local authorities. All requirements falling under the guidelines and regulations for the venue, such as disinfection, cleaning, hand sanitation supply, markings and all other mandatory requirements are in place and carried out by the venue as required by the respective authorities.
Visitors are expected to follow the following mandatory rules and regulations set out by the relative Maltese Authorities in order for themselves and other guests to enjoy their evening and experience to the fullest possible manner whilst visiting the premises as instructed hereunder.
1. Persons who feel unwell and/or are displaying Corona Virus symptoms are kindly asked not to come to the venue.
2. Ensure you and every person within your group have a face mask/shield to be eligible for access into the performance area.
3. Contact details of at least one person attending the performance will be collected.
1. Before entry – By law we are obliged to check all guests’ temperatures using a non contact IR thermometer and refuse entry to anyone found with a temperature of more that 37.2 Celcius or higher or anyone displaying partial or full symptoms of Corona Virus.
2. On Entry – You are obliged to use the hand sanitizers provided as mandated by law.
3. Refusal of entry – Guests showing symptoms similar to those related to the Corona Virus will be not be allowed to enter the venue and will be asked to leave. No refund for any upfront payment will be given to guests who have been refused right of entry due to the above reasons.
During the meal
1. At the table – Persons under the same booking will be seated together as a group of not more than 10 people per group and separated at a distance as required by regulations from other persons not belonging to the same group or booking.
2. Food Serving – This is the same system prior to Covid so does not affect us or our guests: During our regular nights when the menu is a table served 3 course menu, food will be served individually plated by the waiting staff.
3. Buffet Serving – During nights where a buffet is permitted, patrons and guests will be guided by the restaurant staff and food will be served as required under any regulations in place.
4. Drinks – As was the case prior to Covid, drinks will be ordered from and served by the waiting staff at each individual table.
1. Making your way to the venue – Patrons will be led to the show place by members of the staff and will be required to act as instructed.
2. Food / Drinks in The Show Place – Patrons are allowed to bring up into the show place 1 glass containing an alcoholic or non alcoholic drink for their own consumption during the show that has not yet been consumed during their meal at the table and providing they are able to carry their own glass.
3. Before entering the show place – Patrons will be asked to sanitize their hands and are obliged to wear a mandatory face shield / mask as required by the respective local authorities. Patrons are to supply their own face shields / masks and anyone not wanting or not able to wear such protection will be denied entry. Those people who cannot wear a face shield/mask either because it annoys them or for any other reason are asked to not book the show as we would have to deny your entry to the show.
4. Seating – Guests will be seated group by group of not more than 6 persons per group and placed 2 seats away from any other parties not within the same group. Bookings will be led and seated in respective groups of not more than 6 persons per booking into the performance area.
5. Leaving the show place – When the show finishes, patrons will be asked to remain in their seats and follow instructions as given in order to make their exit orderly and safe for everyone involved.
6. Photos with artists – For the time being and due to social distancing, guests will not be allowed to take photos together with the artists for the safety of themselves, the other guests and the artists.
After The Show
Contact details of at least one person per group will be kept for track and trace measures and will be passed on to the respective government offices if this information is requested as set by the current regulations and guidelines by the respective authorities in Malta.